Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Voyages' next stop?

So I was reading the seemingly thousands of complaints on the AOL journals page and some people mentioned this site. So I was thinking of moving here. I like the look a little better than livejournals, plus there are buttons for bold and italics, which I like better than the complicated mumbo-jumbo Jewels tried to explain to me to make something bold. But since you're the ones who have to read it- I thought I might ask for your input. Which one do you like better?

-CH

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Honestly, I liked using AOL's journal better only because it was what I was used to. But after today, I don't care. This fiasco has been ridiculous!

Got your new blog on my fav's.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Captain Happy said...

You made some awfully valid points about the ethical ramifications of putting ads in someone's personal space. I agree 100%.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home