Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Best of 2005- #44

Though I am very ill and would like nothing more than to curl up in a ball somewhere, the countdown must go on! #44 is You Can't Steal My Love by Mando Diao. The video can be seen on their website with a little navigation and possession of Windows Media Player. The website is
here: MANDO DIAO

Band: Mando Diao

Album: Hurricane Bar

Members: Björn Dixgård, Gustaf Norén, Carl-Johan Fogelklou, Samuel Giers, Mats Björke

Hometown: Borlänge, Sweden

Why You Can't Steal My Love is # 44: Two words- Big Finish. I didn't think much of this song when I first heard it- thought it was too long and not terribly interesting, but then I paid closer attention and really got into how the song plugs a long and builds to a rousing climax.

Honey I love you! Like the summer falls and the winter crawls! You're above and beyond me!

One of those cases where one part that I liked converted me to liking an entire song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home